Method: Pre-heat BBQ or Oven 200°c
- Combine the honey, BBQ sauce, seeded mustard and pineapple juice in a small saucepan and heat over a low heat and simmer stirring 5 minutes.
- Pour marinade into a large bowl and cool.
- Add the ribs to the marinade and marinate ribs for up to 24 hours.
- BBQ ribs on the pre-heated BBQ basting and turning frequently 20 minutes until ribs are cooked and golden brown. (If cooking in the oven transfer ribs and marinade to a baking dish and roast in the pre-heated oven 200⁰C for 20 minutes basting occasionally until ribs are golden and cooked.
- Serve hot over warm potato salad with grilled sliced apple.
these ribs are also delicious made with sweet chilli sauce in place of BBQ sauce.