Chinese BBQ Pork with Stir Fry Vegetables
Serves: 4 - 6
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
||Mt Mercer Pork Fillets
||Chinese BBQ pork seasoning
||Olive oil spray
||Sugar Snap Peas
||Broccolini or Asparagus
||Steamed rice to serve
||Fried Shallots to garnish
Method: Pre-heat oven to 200°C + Stove Top
- Cut each fillet in half and then in half lengthwise and sprinkle each fillet liberally with the Chinese BBQ seasoning and spray with a little oil. Allow to marinate for 20 minutes or up to 4 hours refrigerated.
- Place the marinated fillets onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Remove cover and rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables to the wok and stir-fry for 3 – 4 minutes. Stir in the oyster sauce and heat through.
- Place the pork fillets onto individual serving plates; arrange stir fry vegetables in the centre of the fillet.
- Serve hot with a small bowl of steamed rice garnish with fried shallots.
pork fillets may be replaced with pork scotch, cooking time 20 minutes per 500 g.